Submit a Post
Can You Submit an article to this Blog?
Is there an article inside you screaming to get out?
Is there a pet subject on which you have special knowledge?
Would like to write on this subject and stand a chance of getting it published?
If so, you will be pleased to hear that we are now accepting submissions.
But…..before plunging in at the deep end there are a few important items that will help you and that need to be borne in mind.
1. All items submitted must have a clear relevance to precious metals and precious metals bullion and must be your original work. Or, you may reference another article but preface that with your own commentary/review.
2. You will want to be proud of your item, so this must be carefully executed and crafted.
3. Please include any .html to be incorporated in the article, making sure to copy and paste from your text editor to avoid any mistakes. One single back-link to your site is permitted. You may write this into your work in whichever way you choose.
4. Please give your submission an appropriate title and include the correct/suggested keywords. Please include several choices of keywords in case your suggested ones have already been used elsewhere on the site.
5. Regretfully not all submissions will be published so please make sure you are 100% satisfied with your work before sending it on.
6. Your submission will be dealt with as soon as is humanly possible – normally within ten days – and you will be advised if and when it is published. To this end please make sure you include a valid email address.
7. To ease the selection of keywords, please take advantage of the Google Keywords Tool which can be found online by searching Google Keywords Tool.
8. Include your main keyword just once in the first 500 characters of your essay, and thereafter throughout the page. Search Engines look for keyword density. On the final editing it may be necessary to remove some of your keywords but the essential ethos of your work will remain intact.
9. Please use the form below for your submission.
We already have several successful contributing authors on the site, and now look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you. Wishing you every success.